Do you have the experience and the drive to be a part of the Treasure Coast ABA Team?
- At Treasure Coast ABA Services, we are committed to providing extensive training to our staff, so that they have the skills they need to efficiently help children with a range of behavior challenges.
- Our team members will receive preliminary training, in office, on our companies “Golden Core Values” as well as the principles of ABA.
- Team Members will also receive training in specific areas such as professional development, data collection, school shadowing, verbal behavior, facilitating social skills groups, toilet training, and play skills training.
You may apply here: https://treasurecoastaba.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=22
Our Golden Core Values
We Hold Ourselves to The Highest Standards Of:
- Delivering Golden Service by our relentless commitment to the core components of ABA (supervision, training, programming, functional programming, data collection, family training, and team meetings).
- Comprehensive, Collaborative, Multi-Disciplinary Delivery of Service to our clients and their families.
- Support and Education for Our Clients, Families, and Employees.
- Empathy and Understanding for The Challenges Our Clients and Families Face Daily.
- Respect, Empowerment and Appreciation of Each Employee to Create a Positive Work Environment that supports career advancement Which Attracts the Best Professionals.
- Accountability, Trustworthiness and Transparency in Our Communications with Those We Serve And One Another.
- To Adhere to the Ethical Standards of the Behavior Analyst.
- Active Participation in the Communities We Serve.